Get 20 years of Physiotherapy and Personal Training experience and expertise you won’t find at any other training facility in Brisbane.
Ben Minos – Ph: 0413 023 500
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Ba Phty)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movements) Ba App Sc
- Co Author of the 1st Australian Kettlebell Instructor Certification Course (AKI Certification)
- ISSN Sports Nutrition
- Certificate IV in Health and Fitness
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- 1st ANB Novice Qld State Titles 2008
- 2nd ANB Under 80kgs 2009
- 2nd INBA Open Mens Tall 2010
- 2nd ANB Under 80kgs 2011
- 3rd INBA Open Mens Tall 2009
- 3rd INBA Open Mens Class 3 2011
- 4th ANB Nationals Under 80kg 2009
- 4th INBA Natural Universe Open Men Class 3
- 5th ANB Nationals Under 80kg 2011
- Author of nutrition book Calories Don’t Count
- Contributed editorials to Australian Ironman Magazine (Bodybuilding Magazine)
- Business Achiever Award finalist 2007
- Coached state and national champions in Natural Bodybuilding
- Physiotherapy / Injury Rehabilitation
- Competition Preparation / Body Recomposition
- Kettlebell Training
- 12 Week Body Transformations
- Bodybuilding and Bodysculpting
Ben Minos is one of the most qualified and experienced personal trainers that Australia has to offer. He has coached and advised not only a number of athletes, but personal trainers as well on training, diet and injury rehabilitation.
Ben Minos is also known for co-developing the very first Kettlebell instructor certification course in Australia. He has authored a number of editorial articles for Australian Ironman Magazine and authored a book on nutrition titled Calories Don’t Count.
Being a fully qualified physiotherapist, Ben is also available for physiotherapy consultations, full injury rehab and also learning proper lifting mechanics to maximise strength and stability.