Over 20 years experience and expertise you won’t find at any other training facility in Brisbane.
Ben Minos – Ph: 0413 023 500
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Ba Phty)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movements) Ba App Sc
- Master Kettlebell Instructor and Co Author of the 1st Australian Kettlebell Instructor Certification Course (AKI Certification)
- ISSN Sports Nutrition
- Certificate IV in Health and Fitness
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- 1st ANB Novice Qld State Titles 2008
- 2nd ANB Under 80kgs 2009
- 2nd INBA Open Mens Tall 2010
- 2nd ANB Under 80kgs 2011
- 3rd INBA Open Mens Tall 2009
- 3rd INBA Open Mens Class 3 2011
- 4th ANB Nationals Under 80kg 2009
- 4th INBA Natural Universe Open Men Class 3
- 5th ANB Nationals Under 80kg 2011
- Author of nutrition book Calories Don’t Count
- Contributed editorials to Australian Ironman Magazine (Bodybuilding Magazine)
- Business Achiever Award finalist 2007
- Coached state and national champions in Natural Bodybuilding
- Nutrition and Program Design
- Physiotherapy / Injury Rehabilitation
- Body Recomposition
- Kettlebell Training
- Competition Preparation
Ben Minos is one of the most qualified and experienced personal trainers that Australia has to offer. With 2 tertiary qualifications and over 20 years in the industry he brings knowledge and experience rarely seen in the industry. Not only this, but he understands the commitment involved in adjusting your training and nutrition around a busy lifestyle. Whether it be family and / or work commitments, leading a busy lifestyle and dealing with stress and lack of sleep can be challenging to find the time to manage your own nutrition and health.
You want the very best for you health and you want results, but you also want the flexibility to be able to work that in to your lifestyle to find that elusive “balance”.
Ben has worked hard over the last 20 years to find the right flexibility and structure to make this happen.